Monday, August 11, 2008

Catch-Up

We have been getting lots and lots of emails lately from friends and family who have started blogs. We enjoy reading them and catching up with what is going on in their lives. For anyone that knows me you know that I am internet challenged. Anything beyond a Yahoo or Google search or People.com and you've lost me. So blogging was always one of those things like a blackberry where I could never quite wrap my brain around until I actually got one (and it now has to be surgically removed). Since this seems to be relatively easy, I am stepping outside my comfort zone and jumping on the blogging bandwagon.



Okay so even going beyond me being technologically challenged, we are awful about keeping everyone up to date on what's going on with the 3 Brewster boys. The last that we sent anything out, Aidan had just completed Spring baseball. A little bit has happended since then so let's do a little catch-up....









No comments: