Monday, August 11, 2008

Jack Jack Attack







Well the baby turned 3 years old on June 13th. Its hard to believe that our sweet boy who would once snuggle with us for hours now fights with us about wearing clothes instead of PJ's to bed at night. I thought that the terrible two's vanished as soon as they blew out the candles on the their 3rd birthday cake. I guess not. My mother always warned me about karma. Don't get me wrong, he's a good boy but very much his own person :)



We will have some new pictures of Jack soon as he starts up soccer in a couple of weeks. He is SO EXCITED! We can't wait to watch him. They are all so cute at that age dressed up in their uniforms like big kids. I'm sure it will be a little like Aidan's baseball in the Spring...organized chaos.







No comments: