Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Miss






As of last Friday, we have a new member of our family...little Miss Daisy. She is such a tiny little thing but so sweet. We had talked about getting Domino a little friend but just never acted on it. It just so happened that I was on craigslist and a women down the road from us had a couple of kittens that she was trying to find a good home for. I couldn't resist her sweet face so I called and we ended up bringing her home. Of course, who has she taken to...Dave. Curls right up around his neck like a boa. We weren't sure how Domino would do but he's actually been pretty good. He's at a point now where he will go up to her and sniff her without crying at her. Of course, she is also at a point where she is ready pounce and play with Domino. We'll see how much he likes her then.



No comments: